Sunday, February 12, 2006

Anarchy

It's the first major snowstorm of the year. I celebrated by slipping through the streets of the East Village in search of a karaoke party. The atrocities were well documented by one Fama, who is superwoman, and also newly admitted to Wash U.

Last week Kate and Betty came to New York and let me tag along in pursuit of good food and good art. I need more people to visit me here so I can learn to love this city. Saw a great play called Major Bam, or How I Learned to Love the Dirty Bomb. It was my first trip to DUMBO (short for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass).The theater was a converted warehouse space. Very hip'n'trendy.

I have severe senioritis and too much work to do. These updates have been few and far between and that probably won't change. Oh well.

No comments: