Friday, December 23, 2005

Home (cough) Again

Yes I am home. And I am sick.

Spent the weekend in Salt Lake City. Family, Food, Mary, U2, concert, a mad rush to finish those last two papers. I'm not complaining. I'm just glad I missed out on the whole transit strike.

And now this whole semester has come crashing down on my head in the form of a chest cold.I blame the million and one screaming snot-nosed babies on my flight into Chicago. Still better to be sick at home than sick in New York. And it's finally ending. I think I'll go ahead and sleep through Christmas and my birthday right into the New Year. Except for the six hours I'm going to be out partying with this crazy bitch.

3 comments:

Sanjay said...

pull your shit together, beyotch. cuz i'm gonna WRECK you come new years!!!

Sanjay said...

time to update.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie

My mom and I are coming to NYC the first weekend in Feb. We oughta get together! I'll email you details. Dinner? Lunch? Hangout? Let me know what your schedule is like Feb 2-6. Fun fun!!

XO